A Mix of Support, Community and Flexibility
You know that traditional training plans out there are lacking in support and flexibility. You want to be part of something bigger than yourself and have a little guidance as needed from coaches with a training plan that will get you results. Our Club Level Program is your solution!
Coach feedback will be on a monthly basis initiated by you through a simple form. You will receive a plan in a Training Peaks log in 3 month (12 week) blocks. This is monthly coach review with minor adjustments to the plan each month. Many of you will like that the friends that join Club Level with you could have the same plan.
Daily interaction and questions outside of monthly reviews can be posed to coaches on our growing Facebook Training Center page. This will encourage group discussion and make you more rapid learners!
The Programs all have Beginner OR Advanced/Experienced Options and Virtual Group elements with a community of like minded athletes.
Club Level Programs:
- The Winter Program: 3 months (First round starts November)
- Sprint Or Olympic: 3 to 6 months
- Half Iron: 3 to 9 months
- Full Iron: 6 to 9 months
- Maintenance Only 3 to 12 months
(By “month” we mean 4 weeks).
Full Ironman plan is three 12 week blocks loaded & billed 3 months at a time as an example.
Inquire about single sport options.
CLUB LEVEL PROGRAM
- Training Plans loaded for you in your own Training Peaks log in blocks of 12 weeks targeted towards your choice of base, maintenance or triathlon race distance.
- With completion of the monthly form workouts are switched in the planned weeks as needed by coach to match your life and schedule. Changes and training log reviews are prompted by athlete’s form every 4 weeks.
- Coaches can be accessed in the social media group for any questions that fall outside of the monthly form process!
- Access to a community of like-minded athletes.
- No start up fees!
$25/ week with a 12 week minimum